Injured 3 is the PFA’s third mental health and emotional wellbeing conference is being held on Thursday 3rd October at St George’s Park.
The gathering of health-care providers from football clubs around the country is in its third year and aims to examine how a more integrated approach to mental health in football can be developed.
On the day topics of discussion will include PFA research and outcomes, the impact of social media on mental health, levels of stigma surrounding mental health, access to treatment & therapy and working with the NHS.
On the day there will be contributions from:
- PFA Director of Player Welfare, Michael Bennett
- England manager, Gareth Southgate
- NHS National Clinical Director for Mental Health, Professor Tim Kendall
- Former Manchester United and England forward, Andrew Cole
- Former Liverpool and England forward, Emile Heskey
If You’re injured. Talk to us now!
If you think you have a stress leg fracture, you’ll want to talk to a medical professional straight away.
But if you’re suffering from stress you might just think it’s best to keep it quiet.
The PFA provides members with a 24/7 counselling telephone helpline. This 'round-the-clock' support is available to all members past and present.
All services are private and confidential, PFA members (or concerned friends and family) can contact the PFA:
- Email: email@example.com
- PFA Members can call the 24hr Counselling Helpline: 07500 000 777