If you are not going to be at a training session or are leaving early or arriving late, you must notify The FA.
- If you are missing training or arriving late, notify The FA in advance of the training session.
- If you are leaving training early notify The FA before you leave.
- When notifying The FA you must provide your:
- full name
- your club
- your full address (including postcode)
- a one hour time slot when you are available for testing (at the address).
- The time slot must be at least two hours after you have notified The FA of your absence and must be between the hours of 0600 – 2300 e.g. if you notify The FA at 11am then the earliest your one hour time slot can start is 1pm.
- Make sure you are present at the address stated for the full hour!